The Future Foresight Certification is based on a combination of methodological tools used for horizon scanning, creative thinking, idea generation, trend analysis, uncertainty tracking, weak signals detection, disruption alerts and scenario planning.
Level 1 of the certification journey comprises an overview of basic knowledge of future foresight, including fundamentals and literacy, the key premises and principles, as well as a comprehensive immersion into the main schools of thought and practice. Afterwards, Level 2 covers the end-to-end Foresight process using the S4 Futures framework, which encompasses four stages: Scoping, Scanning, Scenarios and Strategy. Finally, the last level of the Certification guides you to achieve the highest standard supported by personal mentoring sessions.
The skillset developed throughout the Certification focuses on building foresight capabilities, questioning participants’ current assumptions, key to achieve a balance between the analytical and the intuitive mindsets as well as the creative components of the process.
The Certification is strongly anchored in understanding challenges as major growth steppingstones for the future and it focuses on evidence-based future foresight, with uncertainties at its core, preventing variables that influence the medium and long term futures to be kept on a leash by traditional ways of thinking.
Who should apply?
Individuals or practitioners working or willing to work on foresight, in particular:
- C-Level Executives (e.g., CEO, CFO, COO, CTO, CMO, CHRO);
- Members of the Board of government-owned companies, public corporations, private businesses or NGOs.
- Members of public administrations, regulatory authorities, government agencies and policy makers.
- Members of Future Foresight bodies, programs, projects or teams.
- Managers, team members and consultants on Business, Strategy or Research & Development.
- Coordinators of Future Foresight education programs; Faculty Professors, lecturers and professional trainers; corporate or academic researchers.
No eligibility requirements for the Foresight Professional Certification | Level 1.
The Foresight Professional Certification | Level 1 is a pre-requisite to apply for the Foresight Leader Certification | Level 2.
- Certified Foresight Professional: USD 550 (For Students: USD 350) a
Recommended Foundation Workshop (Two-Days on-site OR Four Half-Days on-line and real-time)
- Certified Foresight Leader: USD 550 (For Students: USD 350) a
Recommended Visionary Workshop (Three-Days on-site OR Six Half-Days on-line and real-time)
- Certified Chief Foresight Officer: Contact us for pricing details
Recommended Individual Mentoring (Eight Sessions on-line and real-time)
- Future Foresight Book of Knowledge | Level 1: USD 45 + shipping and printing fee Future
- Foresight Book of Knowledge | Level 2: USD 45 + shipping and printing fee